SmiteWorks USA LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All talented individuals are welcome to apply, although a strong preference will be made towards those living in the United States.
SmiteWorks USA LLC is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
SmiteWorks is a U.S. based company with roughly three hundred thousand users worldwide who play on our Fantasy Grounds software. We are near the end of our Early Access period for our latest software, Fantasy Grounds Unity, and we will be launching it fully before the end of the year. Our software enables players to experience tabletop roleplaying games in an online environment or with improved local play. There are millions of tabletop RPG players worldwide that we want to reach out to.
If you have what it takes to help us achieve our goals, we would love to hear from you. Please send resumes to [email protected] and put Marketing Specialist in the title.
Title: Marketing Specialist
Position Type: Full Time (40-hours per week)
Location: Remote (work from home)
Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 / year (commensurate with experience)
- Develop new marketing campaigns
- Marketing efforts to reach new customers
- Engagement of existing customer base
- Coordinate with business partners to maximize outreach and product visibility
- Sponsorship reviews, outreach and performance analysis
- Weekly Newsletter and new product pricing and releases
- Special event coordination
- Plan and run online streaming events for promotional purposes
- Respond to press inquiries
- Direct social media team activities
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
- Advertising and Promotion on Social Media Platforms
- Digital product advertising
- Strong marketing background with proven & visible results
- Strong photoshop skills
- Familiarity with Mailchimp
- Knowledge of the Virtual Tabletop industry, competitors and primary partners
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently and own assigned tasks
- Fast and Efficient Work Ethic
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Task-oriented focus and ability to work on repetitive tasks
- Ability to work from home consistently and without interruptions
- Pride in work
- Dependable Internet Access
- Ability to determine target budgets and return on investment for initiatives
- Knowledge of RPG Game systems (see home page for major systems supported)
- Experience using Fantasy Grounds (Classic) and/or Fantasy Grounds Unity
- Experience with other Virtual tabletop or digital RPG software
- Experience with multiple Fantasy Grounds rulesets
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and how to measure success of marketing efforts
- Video editing and promotion experience
- Contacts within industry news outlets, magazines or other media
- Work-from home
- Computer system provided
- Complimentary game modules and licenses provided
- Health-care is not provided by the company.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
Enter Marketing Specialist for the subject line.