PF2E Playlist
Page 15 of 18 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
  1. #141
    Cartoon_Wilderness.jpg working on my own set of brushes to help with developing a more cartoonish style ... Procreate!

  2. #142
    LindseyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    A skip, hop, and a jump away
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    At first I didn't like that style, but then the more I thought about it, that's pretty clever. Maps with that style would actually look good in print modules I think. It becomes more of an illustration.
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyFan View Post
    At first I didn't like that style, but then the more I thought about it, that's pretty clever. Maps with that style would actually look good in print modules I think. It becomes more of an illustration.
    Thanks! 🤗🤗🤗

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    Cartoon_Wilderness.jpg working on my own set of brushes to help with developing a more cartoonish style ... Procreate!
    I like how this style has developed. I could totally run a "Samurai Jack" themed game with a set of maps like this.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynard203 View Post
    I like how this style has developed. I could totally run a "Samurai Jack" themed game with a set of maps like this.
    Thanks!

  6. #146
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22,383
    Blog Entries
    1
    yeah - i like this style

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    yeah - i like this style
    Thanks

  8. #148
    IMG_0890.JPG
    Trying out something new with Procreate!

  9. #149
    Blackfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,123
    Blog Entries
    4
    Cool. I like the direction this is going!
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Cool. I like the direction this is going!
    Thanks ... just a first try, though ... Procreate!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in