Joshua Stream Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilAdams View Post
    Yes, as I stated, they're all Modiphius 2d20.

However, the divergence in the core 2d20 system started with Mutant Chronicles ==> Conan (the damage dice are different in MC and Infinity...I prefer the Conan version, personally). And the divergence became greater with the simpler iterations of 2d20 aimed at a...simpler player base (devolving to the point where in John Carter, I'm currently put off by the system but still open to trying it one day).

I get that Conan has more crunch than some folks can handle, but realistically, it's in the realm of D&D 5e when you look at it as a whole. I'm very concerned that Achtung Cthulhu and Dune will be closer to Star Trek in system representation than, say, Mutant Chronicles.
    Yep. I have GMd Conan too (and I don't like system balance, but that is another issue). I would like to create/have Mutant Chronicles basic mechanics, so that it is playable and blanks can be filled like it is done in GURPS system (FG).
    Last edited by Theros; November 24th, 2020 at 19:18.

Last edited by Theros; November 24th, 2020 at 19:18. Reason: post deleted

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have coded this into a new /battled6 roll that will go something like:

/battled6 1d2006+1d6>5

It will be available soon...
    Hi Damned,

Working on a similar system (Guildes), I based myself on your /battled6 script but I can't modify it as I want. When the two d6 make 6 and 6, you would have to roll two dice again to add to the result, and not just one. What should I modify?

Many thanks

Blog Entries
    can you test using

/battled6 2d6>5

and let me know if that works?

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you test using

/battled6 2d6>5

and let me know if that works?
    Thanks for your reply. Well, i tried and it doesn't work.

All i need is when the dice roll 12 (a 6 and another 6, excluding any modifiers), then the 2d6 are rolled again and adds to the first result.

In the same manner, the reverse is true in this system. When the 2d6 rolls 2 (a 1 and another 1), then the 2d6 are rolled again and subtracts to the results.

Have you any clue how to build this from the /battled6? It sounds pretty close.

Blog Entries
    currently battled6 looks at

if first d6 is a 6 then reroll and add
    if both d6s are d6s and not different coloured 6s then both will reroll

the code is all in there - Im neck deep in a couple of other things right now but please have a go and see if you can work thru it

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information