Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
  1. #81
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22,173
    Blog Entries
    1
    I would certainly welcome someone or some group creating a stack more examples.
    Its not something on my radar right now - way too many other things that I need ti get done first.

    /mod does not do dice only a flat number and only a single number
    /tmod also only does a single flat number but can update most numeric fields not just the Modifier box

    What is the game system and can you provide more specific info on what you are trying to achieve?

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I would certainly welcome someone or some group creating a stack more examples.
    Its not something on my radar right now - way too many other things that I need ti get done first.

    /mod does not do dice only a flat number and only a single number
    /tmod also only does a single flat number but can update most numeric fields not just the Modifier box

    What is the game system and can you provide more specific info on what you are trying to achieve?
    Its a homebrew system loosely based on BRP I am trying to help a friend set up on FGU. Complications mainly being HP locations, a percentile based hit system and some modifiers being complex strings like the aforementioned strength modifier being "1D4 + 1" as an example.

    I thought the Harn rolls might come close to what we wanted to do with attacks but as I've never played "Harn" I don't really understand how the roll works. HP locations I am just setting up as manual trackers with max hp and wounds on the character sheet but as monsters other than minions also have HP locations no way to track this in the CT so our current workaround is to have same trackers set up on the npc character sheet with individually named "boss" versions for those where the GM needs to manually keep track of location specific wounds

  3. #83
    Hi all!

    Anybody know if there is a Star Wars D6 sheet out there? I did see the ruleset, is there a way to transfer the sheet from that ruleset to MoreCore?

  4. #84
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22,173
    Blog Entries
    1
    Its coming...

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  5. #85
    Anyone working on CP Red sheet?

  6. #86
    It's not much but a W.I.P. For Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls. I would love to figure out how to get it to sum the combat adds.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #87
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22,173
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Baufrin View Post
    It's not much but a W.I.P. For Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls. I would love to figure out how to get it to sum the combat adds.
    Please describe your requirement in as much detail as possible.

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  8. #88
    Okay will try my best I only just figured out how to get the save to work from looking over some of your videos and posts. I need to add +1 to the combat adds for STR, DEX, LK, and SPD over 12. Example "Strength of 15 produces 3 adds; Dexterity of 16 produces 4 adds; Luck of 12 produces 0 adds and Speed of 13 produces 1 add." Anything less that 12 produces no adds.

    Totally admit it may be too complex an operation to have come out nice.
    Last edited by Baufrin; July 30th, 2020 at 01:47.

  9. #89
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22,173
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hi Baufrin

    Can you describe more how you are using the rolls.
    Ive loaded up the charsheet but am not sure how it works.
    I presume that you have eg.
    STR [15] [3]
    and the [3]/(p2) is used by the /mod command
    What happens next?

    I also cant work out what the Combat Adds does?

    What do you want to use the Mods for?
    What is the actual roll you will do to use them?

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Baufrin

    Can you describe more how you are using the rolls.
    Ive loaded up the charsheet but am not sure how it works.
    I presume that you have eg.
    STR [15] [3]
    and the [3]/(p2) is used by the /mod command
    What happens next?

    I also cant work out what the Combat Adds does?

    What do you want to use the Mods for?
    What is the actual roll you will do to use them?
    Sure the The first box in the character sheet is the permanent version of the attribute does nothing but allows the player to document the attribute the second field is the Temporary Attribute, sometimes attributes will change during play in Tunnels & Trolls set up as a modifier it is meant to be used to modify the Save level roll. The Combat adds should work as a modifier for when combat rolls are made. I am now including some instructions on the sheet. They are restatements of rules (not copy pastes)/instructions for the sheet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Baufrin; July 30th, 2020 at 15:02.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Plouxi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in