Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    One-shot: Starfinder Society One-Shot Pact World Warriors (SFS #2-01)

Date: SUN January 5th

Time: 7 AM to 12.30 PM UTC

Content:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

Recovering from its recent trials in the Scoured Stars, the Starfinder Society finds itself the target of a vicious media smear campaign. To combat this unexpected threat, the Society sends a group of agents to build up some standing in the Pact Worlds by taking part in a series of televised events orchestrated by the undead media mogul, Zo!. What these heroic agents don’t know, is that their competition is willing to do whatever it takes to stop them from restoring the Society’s tattered image.

Content in Pact World Warriors begins the Year of a Thousand Bites storyline.

Written by Jenny Jarzabski

Scenario Tags: Faction (Acquisitives)

Event details: here

Future plans: Probably another one-shot in a few weeks. Be sure to post on the FGC Discord #starfinder channel if you are interested in a One-Shot or a class so I’ll know whether there is enough interest.

So, I take it that FGC only did Starfinder classes in 2019, and ended Jan 5, 2020??

Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post
    So, I take it that FGC only did Starfinder classes in 2019, and ended Jan 5, 2020??
    That'd be a bad assumption. More indicative that they aren't updating the forum topic instead

Your best bet would get on the FantasyGroundsCollege web page and discord for current info
    aka Laendra
    Socially Distanced since 2020 A.D.

Discord: Laendra#9660
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    Playtime: Prefer 8pm Central, or later
    Playing: 5e Monday evenings and Starfinder bi-weekly on Thursday evenings
    DCI: 3317036507
    Organized Play: 2369539

Ruleset and Extension Developer
    Help support me: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=39348495

Actually, I did that first, and at least for the month of July, and the last time I looked at FGC (June?) there were NO Starfinder sessions.

There was a SF GM class July 16th and a SF Character Creation class yesterday (and some other classes in other months; edit: roughly one every month).
    Last edited by stephan_; July 31st, 2020 at 01:25.

Thread Information