Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 23 of 24 First ... 1321222324 Last
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Hi again, sorry to be bothering again.

    MAIN Question: Is it possible to set the reach value directly for PCs or NPCs sheets, before they are added to CT?

    Sub question not very important: It would be possible to have another "reach layer" to show the movement reach for the characters in the CT/Maps... I know this value can change depending on if is running or nor, but usually is quite static.
    Right now Im using auras to show that in maps.

    Sub question 2: Are the MOVE and BASEMOVE tags ready to use now? Can the BASEMOVE be used with $ in order to set the Base Move of a character to percentage like 75% of the base move: "MOVE: -[$BASEMOVE/4]"
    No, there is no automated means to set the reach. Reach and token size are determined based on "size" parsing when dropped.

    BASEMOVE is to set the movement of the target to X, MOVE allows you to modify the move by X amount. There are no {macros} to retrieve those move values within an effect.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)

  2. #222
    Apologies if this has already been asked before I've had little luck with the search function on the forums or site search. Are there plans to add the players option : skills and powers book, more of the race books (dwarves gnomes etc...) to the 2e rule sets available for purchase within FGU?

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by davedcne View Post
    Apologies if this has already been asked before I've had little luck with the search function on the forums or site search. Are there plans to add the players option : skills and powers book, more of the race books (dwarves gnomes etc...) to the 2e rule sets available for purchase within FGU?
    I've got the Dwarf and gnome books on my TODO list. With day job schedule and FGU going advancing I'm not sure when either will be done however. I've no immediate plans to write support in for the PO rules due to the extent of differences between it and the Core AD&D rules.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)

  4. #224
    Hi again...
    1.- I have troubles setting-up an effect on a weapon.
    I want the weapon to inflict radiant damage if hits an undead.
    so
    IFT: TYPE (undead); DMGTYPE: radiant
    but this seems not to be working...
    If I use DMGTYPE: radiant, on the weapon, effectively set the damage as radiant, but for all enemy types, not only for the undead.
    DMGTYPE can not be part of an IFT sentence?

    2.- The CT of my campaign is somehow stuck... as DM I see a clean fresh CT with no actors, but on the players side, they are 4 actors present... none of them actually do anything or stuck the game besides annoying the view.

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Hi again...
    1.- I have troubles setting-up an effect on a weapon.
    I want the weapon to inflict radiant damage if hits an undead.
    so
    IFT: TYPE (undead); DMGTYPE: radiant
    but this seems not to be working...
    If I use DMGTYPE: radiant, on the weapon, effectively set the damage as radiant, but for all enemy types, not only for the undead.
    DMGTYPE can not be part of an IFT sentence?

    2.- The CT of my campaign is somehow stuck... as DM I see a clean fresh CT with no actors, but on the players side, they are 4 actors present... none of them actually do anything or stuck the game besides annoying the view.
    1) DMGTYPE doesn't work with IF/T. Tried it in 5e to see if I had simply changed it but it doesn't work in there either (where the effect code was sourced from).

    2) There was a edge case issue with the active/deactive feature added a while back that might have caused some orphaned NPCs in the CT. Type "/sashow all" as host. Any npcs not active, will be... and show in the DM CT.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)

  6. #226
    Thanks for the prompt answer as allways.
    1. Regarding DMGTYPE I will try to ask if something can be done in 5e to make it work.
    2. If I type "/sashow all" (without the quotes) in the chat (either as GM or player), I only get the list of available "SLASH COMMANDS [required] <optional>"... I hope there is a typo error or I am using it in the wrong place.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Thanks for the prompt answer as allways.
    1. Regarding DMGTYPE I will try to ask if something can be done in 5e to make it work.
    2. If I type "/sashow all" (without the quotes) in the chat (either as GM or player), I only get the list of available "SLASH COMMANDS [required] <optional>"... I hope there is a typo error or I am using it in the wrong place.
    For what it's worth I don't utilize the 5e code anymore in that regard. If they do change it there I might can reverse engineer it and update the 2E ruleset but...that's not a given, just FYI.

    Looks like the update I sent in with that command hasn't went out today as I expected. When they next update IS pushed out the command will be available.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)

  8. #228
    I did the full update... and worked 100% Thanks.
    The SLASH command itself is not listed when you "ask the help of the commands".
    You can consider as solved my issue.

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    I did the full update... and worked 100% Thanks.
    The SLASH command itself is not listed when you "ask the help of the commands".
    You can consider as solved my issue.
    The command is mostly "hidden" because it's not something anyone "should" need. It's there because of some of the issues with a version of the code that lasted about a week ;(

    Glad it helped. Sorry for the original bug.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)

  10. #230
    After the last update there seems to be an issue with the enemy tokens showing its status/damage correctly. The damage shown in the CT is correct, but the token never shows any damage taken and shows as healthy even if the creature is dead.

    Also, all saving throw modifiers from racial or item bonuses are not being calculated.

    Is there something I should do on my end it fix these issues?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in