FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
  1. #71
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    No worries! Good luck with your thesis!
    Thank you

  2. #72
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,733
    In FGU the sizes of the overlays are with respect to the space as defined in the CT; however, I may now have found a way similar to FGC where the overlays' sizes are with respect to the actual token size. Would the latter be the preferred option? (probably for most cases it doesn't really matter, but I figured I could ask ) Just got that after a quick brainstorming, because I remembered that one call call the grid size of an image (but not sure when I'd add it, because I would need some update handler for updating the overlays whenever you change the token size while there is already an overlay over it. That may also decrease the performance a bit, which is why I may tend to say that the space number in the CT is the better reference)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 5th, 2020 at 06:28.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    In FGU the sizes of the overlays are with respect to the space as defined in the CT; however, I may now have found a way similar to FGC where the overlays' sizes are with respect to the actual token size. Would the latter be the preferred option? (probably for most cases it doesn't really matter, but I figured I could ask ) Just got that after a quick brainstorming, because I remembered that one call call the grid size of an image (but not sure when I'd add it, because I would need some update handler for updating the overlays whenever you change the token size while there is already an overlay over it. That may also decrease the performance a bit, which is why I may tend to say that the space number in the CT is the better reference)
    I would find that mildly preferable, yes. It's not a problem as-is though.
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  4. #74
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,733
    Hi

    A short update, mainly fixing something:

    1. FG got a stack overflow (a neverending code loop) when someone was at -1 to -9 HP (i.e. dying, probably different range in PF1) and had an IF: healthy (or bloodied, wounded) effect. Fixed now
    2. IFTAG effects' effect icons are now determined by other effects in that entry (so, the IFTAG part is ignored by that, such that you do not get a lot of generic effect icons)

    @bmos: Sadly I could not find your code for the QHL stuff etc anymore (and spontaneously I did not want to mess with it without solution, already lost too much time fixing that bug ). I hope next time I can implement that

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

    A short update, mainly fixing something:

    1. FG got a stack overflow (a neverending code loop) when someone was at -1 to -9 HP (i.e. dying, probably different range in PF1) and had an IF: healthy (or bloodied, wounded) effect. Fixed now
    2. IFTAG effects' effect icons are now determined by other effects in that entry (so, the IFTAG part is ignored by that, such that you do not get a lot of generic effect icons)

    @bmos: Sadly I could not find your code for the QHL stuff etc anymore (and spontaneously I did not want to mess with it without solution, already lost too much time fixing that bug ). I hope next time I can implement that
    ah, i had posted that in your overall thread. not a problem
    the new updates look like nice improvements!
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  6. #76
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,733
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    ah, i had posted that in your overall thread. not a problem
    the new updates look like nice improvements!
    aaah, I looked everywhere but not here!

  7. #77
    I am using the simplified "Overlay PF2" extension. With this extension the overlays are based on Token size, not grid size in CT. Maybe take a look at the code, which you originally wrote?

  8. #78
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I am using the simplified "Overlay PF2" extension. With this extension the overlays are based on Token size, not grid size in CT. Maybe take a look at the code, which you originally wrote?
    That original code had some scaling problem which is why I changed it

  9. #79
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,733
    New upload Thanks to bmos:

    1. Some cleaning up of the code
    2. There are now T and Q descriptors; they are like H but take the third and quarter, respectively

  10. #80
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    2,733
    Ooh, please redownload the extension; I accidentally commented out some code which made the save overlays incompatible with FGC (they would not erase anymore) I am sorry for this; for FGU users it seemingly still works, but better download again when you have time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in