5E Storm Kings Thunder Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonlopez829 View Post
    I have a player in my group who is the only one not able to join my campaign. All else have been able to. Same issue Login and immediately disconnected. I have tried everything on here multiple times.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!
    please let us know what the answers to all the questions in this thread are so we can further help.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    please let us know what the answers to all the questions in this thread are so we can further help.
    Soo, we have made him login to the forum, he has reset his account, uninstalled and reinstalled in different drives. We did port forwarding for port 1802. Made a new account.

Me as the dm I've re entered my info and keys also.

But he can't login to anyone's game. From any account, for example a player whos account worked gave him their free account info to try and the same issue.

Not sure what to do, we've tried a ton more than this too. Including modem and router testing.

Thanks for the quick reply. please let me know if you need his user name.

Im the one having trouble HELPP I FELL AND I CANT GET UP! hehehe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WoooooomannTtv View Post
    I’m the one having trouble HELPP I FELL AND I CANT GET UP! hehehe
    Are you using Comcast, Cox, Shaw or Xfinity?

Also close FG delete any firewall rules for FG and then when you try to connect or run an update or login and your security app asks if you want to allow access say Yes.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

No we are mostly using spectrum but hes the only one with it that has an issue.

I believe we allowed all access to the fire wall but i can ask him to check again. and yes that prompt and obviously allow. He was able to connect from another computer on a different WiFi. Could the router be the issue?

Blog Entries
    Everyone is on the exact same version date? Have you tried in a new campaign with no extensions and no content loaded?

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Everyone is on the exact same version date? Have you tried in a new campaign with no extensions and no content loaded?
    yes we have tried that as well, i even tried to switch accounts. he was able to connect at a different home and wifi on his account

Blog Entries
    When you say another computer on another wifi - what does that mean? The same address? Different address?

--- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

completely different address by the way thank you for the quick response!

Blog Entries
    Then yes - the router might not be allowing the connection through.
    Also have player(s) close FG, delete any firewall rules and then relaunch FG and try and connect.
    Choose to allow on any firewall prompts.

--- Projects ---

Thread Information