Joshua Stream Pre
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21
    Hey guys,

    I am working on another project at the moment and might look into enhancing Mork Bork next year, potential candidate for Ruleset Wizard test run if I get enough inspiration from damned videos.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  2. #22
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23,235
    Blog Entries
    1
    Im not the most inspiring video creator - Im hoping the output will do the inspiring!

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  3. #23
    Love love love this! I successfully added the ruleset and imported the xmls -- BUT how do I get the other thematics? Like the menu icons / fonts / backgrounds?

    Again, great work!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by stmoha View Post
    Love love love this! I successfully added the ruleset and imported the xmls -- BUT how do I get the other thematics? Like the menu icons / fonts / backgrounds?

    Again, great work!
    Hi stmoha, what do you mean by other thematics?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Hi stmoha, what do you mean by other thematics?
    I figured it out -- I kept looking for the Morg Borg Extensions (Dark, Light, Gray, etc.) but I figured out that if I DESELECT any extension, I get the full Mork Borg thematic experience, meaning: the cool fonts, the cool menu sidebar, and an overall cohesive look.

    Again, I LOVE this!

  6. #26

    HP on character sheet?

    Quote Originally Posted by stmoha View Post
    I figured it out -- I kept looking for the Morg Borg Extensions (Dark, Light, Gray, etc.) but I figured out that if I DESELECT any extension, I get the full Mork Borg thematic experience, meaning: the cool fonts, the cool menu sidebar, and an overall cohesive look.

    Again, I LOVE this!
    Is there new or tweaked version of the character sheet that accounts for a HIT POINTS slot?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by stmoha View Post
    Is there new or tweaked version of the character sheet that accounts for a HIT POINTS slot?
    If you are talking about dedicated box for hit points or frame for that - not yet. I am occupied by other projects at the moment and considering the lack of people to play Mork Borg with I put this project on the backburner for now. I have plans for that as I love this boutique game, hopefully won't stay only as plans.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in