Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
  1. #111
    I've recently got this extension and started trying it with FG Unity, but I noticed that all skill tests automatically apply a -6 wound penalty and I can't seem to figure out how to change the wound modifiers. Any idea what might be causing this, or is it just some problem with Unity?

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by DunMas View Post
    I've recently got this extension and started trying it with FG Unity, but I noticed that all skill tests automatically apply a -6 wound penalty and I can't seem to figure out how to change the wound modifiers. Any idea what might be causing this, or is it just some problem with Unity?
    I can honestly say that I can't think of any reason why unity would be adding a -6 wound modifier.
    It will be a bit before I get unity It's still over 100$ to buy an upgrade off of steam.
    Anyone know if the demo would work with MoreCore and extensions to it?

  3. #113
    I've added a new update to the first post.
    version 0.9.8.12
    It fixes rolling with knowledge skills and also fixes auto-generated weapons from the inventory sheet.
    Weapons dropped on inventory should properly generate weapons now in the weapons list and ammo works as well.

  4. #114
    Oh well. I can just add +6 modifiers to all skill checks to offset the penalty (it's what I was doing anyway). I also used my brother's account to check since he's got a demo account for FG Unity and as a demo account it looks like you can't create any new campaigns to edit, but it did still let me edit my already existing campaigns.

  5. #115

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    56
    Loving this extension as do my players! Please keep up all the good work rmilmine

  6. #116
    I've uploaded a new version 0.9.8.14 to the first post.
    I made some major changes to skills.
    There are still more changes within the code I need to do related to skills to clean things up.
    Basically I'm going to be removing the auto-generated skills list on new characters. The reason for this is to simplify localization.
    I've added code to create new Skills and skill groups within the skill window list.
    I still need to re-add in skill groups. Just realized I forgot to.
    Will do so tomorrow.
    You will be able to drag and drop skills as needed to the skill list on characters.
    I think this will clean up things on the character sheet as you will only have the skills the character actually uses or needs.
    Existing characters will have their skills linked to the new skills item.

  7. #117
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    13,501
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Anyone know if the demo would work with MoreCore and extensions to it?
    Yes. FGU demo should allow you to use extensions, create campaigns, etc. But networking is disabled when you start (not join) a campaign.

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Yes. FGU demo should allow you to use extensions, create campaigns, etc. But networking is disabled when you start (not join) a campaign.
    Strange, when I go to create a campaign it doesn't list MoreCore as an option, and none of my extensions are available for pathfinder.
    Is there a specific version of MoreCore for Unity?

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Strange, when I go to create a campaign it doesn't list MoreCore as an option, and none of my extensions are available for pathfinder.
    Is there a specific version of MoreCore for Unity?
    When I first used FGU I kept copying extensions into the FGC directory and wondering why they didn't show up. As far as I know MoreCore and extensions should show up regardless, even if they blow up on loading.

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    When I first used FGU I kept copying extensions into the FGC directory and wondering why they didn't show up. As far as I know MoreCore and extensions should show up regardless, even if they blow up on loading.
    That was my problem, I did not notice the new folder.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in