SWADE Playlist

SWADE setting for FGC - Multiple attack penalty question

Disregard, I figured it out. The answer is clicking "multiple actions" below the chat window for anyone else who might have had trouble finding it.

I'm trying to figure out if the SWADE setting for Savage Worlds automatically calculates multi-action penalties for multiple attacks. I see where you can click on the weapon and select the number of attacks, but it does not automatically add the penalty when I roll the attack. I see where you can add a modifier to the attack, but shouldn't it calculate that automatically? Am I just doing something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by BillTheButcher; June 20th, 2020 at 05:52. Reason: I figured it out

A character with Ambidextrous and Two-Fisted Edges can do multiple attack without penalty, he attacks his foe with each of his weapon.
    It's cool if the ruleset does not calculate panatly automatically because in the case it's not really a multiple attack (you can attack more than once for the price of two edges).

The only way i know to tell to the system "I do a multiple attack" il to click on the button multiple action, with that you can simulate a char that cast a spell (Smite for instance) on his sword and hit his foe in the same round...

Thread Information