SWADE Playlist

GM LFP Savage Rifts

Currently I have a Savage Rifts game that is ongoing at the moment but I have slots available. There are three players plus myself currently I can take on another two to three more. We have a shape changing character names buck, a Psi-Gohst Ranger, and a elven psi operator. There will be four more episodes and each takes two sessions to complete. Also point of note these shows will be recorded and possibly released on a actual play podcast. I haven’t decided yet. The time it starts are Thursday evening at 5 pm Pacific time, we usually run a three to four hour game.

Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone
    Ugh. If I wasn’t already running a game on Thursday’s. I’d jump on this. So want to play a juicer or ley line walker

Quote Originally Posted by computertrucker View Post
    Ugh. If I wasn’t already running a game on Thursday’s. I’d jump on this. So want to play a juicer or ley line walker
    Thanks for your consideration. If you ever want to come in as a guest player let me know.

Hey there, I would love to try and join your group, and I am free all of Thursday. I have bought the pdf, and am super interested in the setting. Do you use discord for communication? Dm me details?

I sent the discord link dirminxia. I’ll hear from you soon.

Hello there. I just saw this. Do you still have any openings? I'm an experienced SW player (and GM to a lesser extent) and do have the various books.

If you still have any openings, we have a elven ley line walker, cyberknight and flamewing dragon.
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by tdwyer11b View Post
    If you still have any openings, we have a elven ley line walker, cyberknight and flamewing dragon.
    I sent you my info. Hopefully we get to hear from you soon.

are you still looking for players

Thread Information