FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
  1. #81
    New grim press video updated on DMsG - old one is still available here.
    Free Extension(FGU 5E): Death Indicator
    Paid Extension(FGU 5E):

  2. #82
    Fix thanks to revelation in conversion in discord with Simpe

    V1.7 - Was not returning true for some of my OnDoubleClick new window creation operations. When clicking on the a polymorphed NPC sheet (Use this sheet) to get to the original sheet it was polymorphed from it would always put the new window behind the one you just double clicked on. Now it will appear in front as it should.
    Free Extension(FGU 5E): Death Indicator
    Paid Extension(FGU 5E):

  3. #83
    Based on a discussion some others were having that I saw - I decided I wanted this feature - and that is the true litmus test of anything new I add in my extensions

    V1.8 - Added ability for PC to get unlimited Shapechanger feature added into it. Simply edit PC's features list and add the word "Shapechanger" then save it. You can then edit the link to have some meaningful description. This will allow PC's to have ability to change into anything though DM will have to regulate it for common sense (some special PC's have abilities to be Shapechanger like their NPC counterparts).
    Free Extension(FGU 5E): Death Indicator
    Paid Extension(FGU 5E):

  4. #84
    V1.8 had 3 debug console log entries left turned on from testing. Whenever the next patch occurs they will be turned off - don't think its worth making a patch just for those unless someone besides me is annoyed by them in their console logs.

    Also a reminder as I forgot - while the host can use the active button at any time the player can only when its his turn. I forgot and spent 15 minutes trying to figure out why my player was busted during some testing after a FGU release - turned out I forgot to make it his turn.
    Free Extension(FGU 5E): Death Indicator
    Paid Extension(FGU 5E):

  5. #85
    Note some features are only documented in the version updates on page 1 and will not be shown in any of the videos. Just FYI.
    Free Extension(FGU 5E): Death Indicator
    Paid Extension(FGU 5E):

  6. #86

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Everywhere I go, I'm already there.
    Posts
    2
    @SilentRuin
    I purchased the full pack, trying out polymorph.
    I'm sure I'm doing something wrong... But I can't find what.
    I can't figure out how to make polymorph options work on an NPC.
    I added polymorph to inherent spellcasting and spellcasting. Still the options don't show up in the sheet.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by CHoppopotomus View Post
    @SilentRuin
    I purchased the full pack, trying out polymorph.
    I'm sure I'm doing something wrong... But I can't find what.
    I can't figure out how to make polymorph options work on an NPC.
    I added polymorph to inherent spellcasting and spellcasting. Still the options don't show up in the sheet.
    I'll contact you via PM shortly to see what is going on. But for sure these spells are not "inherent". For an NPC - ShapeChanger (not Shapechange that is a spell) is a trait you just add in as that text. Dropping Wildshape link (goes into actions?) or one of the spell links I support (goes into spells) into an opened (unlocked) NPC main sheet will put them automatically in the right place. Spell links are from SPELLS button in FGU. WildShape link is from Druid class somewhere (I forget). If you manually enter any of these but ShapeChanger - it will be a royal pain to enter all the details (though exact name match is all that I will require to work) - and I would not recommend the wasted effort at it.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; November 27th, 2020 at 18:15.
    Free Extension(FGU 5E): Death Indicator
    Paid Extension(FGU 5E):

  8. #88

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Everywhere I go, I'm already there.
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I'll contact you via PM shortly to see what is going on. But for sure these spells are not "inherent". For an NPC - ShapeChanger (not Shapechange that is a spell) is a trait you just add in as that text. Dropping Wildshape link (goes into actions?) or one of the spell links I support (goes into spells) into an opened (unlocked) NPC main sheet will put them automatically in the right place. Spell links are from SPELLS button in FGU. WildShape link is from Druid class somewhere (I forget). If you manually enter any of these but ShapeChanger - it will be a royal pain to enter all the details (though exact name match is all that I will require to work) - and I would not recommend the wasted effort at it.
    Definitely user error.
    Thanks for re-explaining the easy to follow directions.
    Also thanks for the quick follow up.

    I can't wait to see my party's reactions!

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by CHoppopotomus View Post
    Definitely user error.
    Thanks for re-explaining the easy to follow directions.
    Also thanks for the quick follow up.

    I can't wait to see my party's reactions!
    Well for your particular case, wizard poisoned polymorph tea, your solution with the wizard having polymorph works fine. But don't limit your imagination. Creating a new (appropriate level for your polymorph targets) NPC called "Teapot" and giving it polymorph powers and setting it to invisible (or visible) on you combat tracker would give the same powers.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; November 27th, 2020 at 21:08.
    Free Extension(FGU 5E): Death Indicator
    Paid Extension(FGU 5E):

  10. #90
    I have a question about using Polymorph as a PC. I have a Druid that was set up via Game Master, level 2 Moon Druid with wildshape. I'm able to add beast per SilentRuin's video and can change between NPC as the GM no problem. However when I log into the game as PC, I'm unable to click the ACTIVATE button on the character sheet. Is this intended to only be changed via GM? If not, any suggestions? I'm running only the Polymorph extension.
    Thanks for the help.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in