Joshua Stream Pre

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.3

MGT2 v1.2.3

Evening Folks,

v1.2.2. should be released today, and it's got a lot of updates required to keep in line with CoreRPG. There were a few bits but nothing much.

Now with those updates out of the way we can plan the next release, now that Pirates is ready I'm taking a step back from conversions to focus on the ruleset, and this one I want to focus on the SCT.

• Shields. Complete the work started in v1.2.2. Recharge them when starting a whole new round, reduce the damage based upon them
    • Shields. List the type of shields and recharge rate in the Armour section on the SCT
    • Power. Add a Power icon to the top bar on the SCT.
    • Power. Add Power Section, showing inside the Power draw from the ship, plus the Power Generation from the Power Plant.

That will do for the moment, as you can see the idea is to work with Power, as Pirates campaign the ship you get can't run all the toys as standard, so if I find the time I'll also look at:
    • Power. If insufficient Power is available, allow the various power types to be selected and thus the draw be under the maximum allowed

I''m hoping it will be more, but we shall see.

Cheers MBM (and the rest of the team).
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; February 23rd, 2021 at 15:54. Reason: Updated list

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Now with those updates out of the way we can plan the next release, not that Pirates is ready I'm taking a step back from conversions
    I am assuming you meant to say “NOW that Pirates is ready”

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    I am assuming you meant to say “NOW that Pirates is ready”
    Good spot, edited!

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi Folks,

Have started on this update, here's what I've done so far.

• Minimum Damage. Fixed a bug with applying Damage that always applied a Minimum of 1 when the effect was less than the required 6
    • Fonts. Have increased fonts across the board, tidied up the colouring for less contrast issues on smaller text

If you use Twitter you can find examples of the font resize/colouring work that's been ongoing. Here's an old school image, you should see the Desktop buttons are clearer (and note I've removed PSI as an override). The font size for these buttons has increased from 16 to 21 and Boon/Bane has received a wider box. Same with Sidebar.

Attachment 44078

I've also decided to swap out the Yellow to an off-white, this reduces contrast issues. On Character Sheets etc, the Blue 'Headings' are now Black, same goes with the Effect updates in the Chat window. Personally, I feel it's very cold, but a lot easier to read.

Cheers,
    MBM

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information