SWADE Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Den of Iniquity Tokens Problem

    Hello all.

    I just bought the Den of Iniquity pack from the FG Store. I activated the module fine and I can see it and use it in my game. It says that it also includes tokens but I can't find a way to load them. They do not appear in the Tokens Activation tab in the Tokens Menu.

    Any ideas please?

  2. #2
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    13,234
    Blog Entries
    9
    If you have loaded the module, then you should not need to activate them in Tokens. Can you find them in the Tokens window themselves?

  3. #3
    No, I can't actually. That is why I thought I needed to activate them. But they are not there.

  4. #4
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    13,234
    Blog Entries
    9
    Hmm, will have to have someone with them owned or support see if they can duplicate. Possible that the module was incorrectly built or some such.

  5. #5
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    28,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalastrius View Post
    I activated the module fine and I can see it and use it in my game. ... They do not appear in the Tokens Activation tab in the Tokens Menu.
    I doubt you'll have to activate the module twice. Does the image for the module in the normal library module activation screen (not not activation) have a small token bag next to it? If so, then the tokens are included in that module - check the currently open token bags for one with the same name as the base module.

    See the screenshot below: the module on the left doesn't have any tokens, the one on the right does (arrow points to the token indicator).

    Attached Images Attached Images
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I doubt you'll have to activate the module twice. Does the image for the module in the normal library module activation screen (not not activation) have a small token bag next to it? If so, then the tokens are included in that module - check the currently open token bags for one with the same name as the base module.

    See the screenshot below: the module on the left doesn't have any tokens, the one on the right does (arrow points to the token indicator).

    Thanks for the help. Actually, there is no token bag. What now?

    Untitled.jpg

  7. #7
    In FGU, all tokens in modules are automatically made available in the Assets window by default. No loading is required.

    Regards,
    JPG

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    In FGU, all tokens in modules are automatically made available in the Assets window by default. No loading is required.

    Regards,
    JPG
    I have Fantasy Grounds Classic and there are no tokens in my game after I bought Den of Inequity. What am I doing wrong?

  9. #9
    For Fantasy Grounds Classic, token modules need to be activated in the campaign to be available to use. After you purchase, you 'll need to run an update so that the files get added to your local data files. Then, you can click on the Tokens sidebar button, then the Modules button, and then Load whichever token modules you want available in that campaign.

    Regards,
    JPG

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    For Fantasy Grounds Classic, token modules need to be activated in the campaign to be available to use. After you purchase, you 'll need to run an update so that the files get added to your local data files. Then, you can click on the Tokens sidebar button, then the Modules button, and then Load whichever token modules you want available in that campaign.

    Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks but as I have written above, I have already done this. There is no token module of Den of Inequity to activate. I cant find it anywhere.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in