Joshua Stream Pre
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1

    Dungeondraft - Worth keeping an eye on.

    Wonderdraft have just released an early version of a map maker for dungeons (https://dungeondraft.net/)

    Worth noting that they have plans to allow maps to be exported with LoS data:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/dungeondraf...geondraft_fgu/

    This would be an enormous time saver, even if it's only for walls.

  2. #2
    Bought it yesterday. A bit rough with the crashes yet, but a marvel of a program (like their Wonderdraft).

    Test map: photo_2020-02-26_17-27-55.jpg
    "I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library."

    Ultimate License Owner

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawlingChaox View Post
    Bought it yesterday. A bit rough with the crashes yet, but a marvel of a program (like their Wonderdraft).

    Test map: photo_2020-02-26_17-27-55.jpg
    Nice test map. I also bought it and found the undo button didn't always "undo". The way it handles lighting is impressive though.
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

  4. #4
    With Dungeondraft, what are the proper export settings to get a map to align with a grid in FG? Appreciate any help!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    With Dungeondraft, what are the proper export settings to get a map to align with a grid in FG? Appreciate any help!
    Just use the export->roll20 option. It exports at 70 ppi.
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfront View Post
    Just use the export->roll20 option. It exports at 70 ppi.
    Thank you.

  7. #7
    Like Wonderdraft, Dungeondraft looks amazing. Maybe Smiteworks should buy them and add to FGU! Wonderdraft even has a Linux version.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Dungeonfog looks much better.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemosh View Post
    Dungeonfog looks much better.
    At the moment but then look at Wonderdraft and compare it to other map software... Dungeondraft is just out, not even version 1 yet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in