SWADE Playlist

Question on Creating a Race

Hello everyone,,

I am putting in Christian Serrano's Eberron conversion for SWADE. For Warforged, they do not get Common Knowledge or Persuasion for free due to their background. I tried coding it with [Common Knowledge https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/ -1d, Persuasion -1d] (and did it separately as well). But I still got those skills with d4s. Any thoughts on what will make this work? I am rather new to FG, but that seemes to be the code to lower stuff, but I suspect there is something capping the drop to a d4.

Second question - the halfling race grants an extra bennie and it can be combined with Luck/Greater Luck (so a halfling could have up to 6 bennies for race and the two edges). That appears to be behind the scenes coding (if I duplicate Luck and look at it, there is not [code] to add the bennie). Any easy workarounds or just something for player to manage?
    Last edited by Raftar; January 9th, 2021 at 08:55.

Since Common Knowledge and Persuasion are core skills, my guess is they're coded into the character sheet to stay there. I don't know if there's a way to remove a skill from the PC character sheet.
    You could do [Common Knowledge -2] and [Persuasion -2], basically setting them to unskilled.

For the halfling luck edge, you can either code it or put [Benny +1] in the edge notes . If you want the code for this, I already have this edge coded for my setting.

Not directly answer your question, but there is a fan conversation of Serrano's Fan Conversion already available

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...hlight=Eberron
    Last edited by amerigoV; January 10th, 2021 at 18:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Raftar View Post
    Hello everyone,,

I am putting in Christian Serrano's Eberron conversion for SWADE. For Warforged, they do not get Common Knowledge or Persuasion for free due to their background. I tried coding it with [Common Knowledge -1d, Persuasion -1d] (and did it separately as well). But I still got those skills with d4s. Any thoughts on what will make this work? I am rather new to FG, but that seemes to be the code to lower stuff, but I suspect there is something capping the drop to a d4.
    I tried this out by adding [Common Knowledge -1d, Persuasion -1d] effect to racial abilities. After the race was drag-dropped to character sheet, it did remove those two skills which were originally d4 because of being core skills.

How did you define the effect and how did you try to apply it? What is the ruleset version? Use /version to see detailed version information.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Enhance your core Savage Worlds ruleset with SW Enhancement Extensions, get more to savage!
    Want to create SW NPCs quickly? Use SW NPC Maker extension!
    Want to prove your dices are cursed or blessed? Try out SW Roll Statistics

Thread Information