SmiteWorks USA, LLC
Based in Melbourne, FL
15 March, 2020
|Full License - Lifetime||$39|
|Ultimate License - Lifetime||$149|
|Full License Subscription||$3.99 / month|
|Ultimate License Subscription||$9.99 / month|
Fantasy Grounds Unity is the latest version of Fantasy Grounds rebuilt from the ground up in Unity3D to provide enhanced functionality for sound, map making, images, FX and networking. It maintains backward compatiblity with content for Fantasy Grounds. Fantasy Grounds Unity is designed to perform many of the things you can do while playing at a conventional gaming table, while automating many laborious elements. Run games as the gamemaster or take part as a player, the application provides all the necessary tools to communicate, manage campaign information and perform tasks such as rolling the dice or moving tokens around a battlemap.
Fantasy Grounds Unity was successfully Kickstarted in May 2019 and launched in Early Access on March 15, 2020.
- The same base functionality found in Fantasy Grounds (Classic)
- The ability to host a public game in the Cloud for players to join from a simple Lobby, with no advanced networking required to host your game
- 64-bit support with native Mac, Windows and Linux (Coming Soon)
- Dynamic line of sight
- Chat in multiple fantasy languages known by your character
- Layered image support
- Animated FX library for images
- Tile based map building with auto-scale features, snap to grid and built-in LOS
- Line of Sight support for doors, secret walls and terrain
- Paint with images to create line, rectangle, circle and freehand drawings using textures or images
- Additional Dice Macro Support
- Basic Sounds Support (used for dice rolling only for now)
- Asset View
Kickstarter Video YouTube
Line of Sight with Doors and Terrain YouTube
Map Effects YouTube
Tile Based Map Building (Product walkthrough) YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Fantasy Grounds Unity. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Enter a request using the form here: Request Press Media Copy
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.